News & Features
How To Use Novlr as a Mobile app
Built to work intuitively on all devices, you can use Novlr as a mobile app. It is a browser-based app so does not have a separate app. However, if you save Novlr to your phone home screen it is designed to work in much the same way an app would. Here’s how:
- Navigate to app.novlr.org in Safari
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- Scroll down until you see “Add to Home Screen” and select
- On the next screen, choose a name for the shortcut on your home screen.
- Navigate to app.novlr.org in Chrome
- Click the three vertical dot menu in the top right
- Select “Add to Home screen”
There you have it. Now you know how to use Novlr as a mobile app.