Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 9 February 2021
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Novlr gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to gift cards purchased online through the Novlr website (https://novlr.org) as well as gift cards purchased at physical locations.
- Novlr reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Novlr gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Novlr gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Novlr gift cards remain the property of Novlr who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your Novlr gift card can be redeemed online at app.novlr.org provided the gift card is redeemed within 24 months of issue.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Novlr gift cards can online be redeemed against novlr app subscriptions and cannot be redeemed in the Novlr online store.
- Your Novlr gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
- Only one gift card may be used per account at a time.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Novlr gift card is lost or stolen, Novlr is unable to replace or reimburse the card. Novlr cannot be held responsible for the loss of a Novlr gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Novlr gift cards have a unique voucher code for online redemption. Novlr cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the voucher code have become known to another party.
- Should your Novlr gift card become damaged in a way that the voucher code is no longer readable, Novlr will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Card redemptionTo redeem your gift card:
- Log in to or create your Novlr account and go to the “My Account” tab
- Select “Pay Monthly” in the billing section and select “Add a discount code”
- Enter your discount code
- Add your payment card details to the relevant fields (this is necessary to create an account but you will not be charged before the gift period is over. If you do not wish to continue your subscription past this point, you can remove your card details at any time before the gift period is over)
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of your Novlr Gift Card or need support in redeeming it, please contact [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.